1. Do you deliver to me?
We deliver across Cornwall, Plymouth and the rest of the UK every week. We currently deliver to different areas on different days.
We charge £3.99 per delivery across most of mid and West Cornwall. We deliver in our own fleet of refrigerated vans.
To other parts of Cornwall and Plymouth we used a chilled delivery service. We charge £6.50 for delivery.
Deliveries outside of Cornwall and Plymouth are £9 for a refrigerated, before 12 midday delivery.
2. What days do you deliver to my area?
We deliver across Cornwall from Wednesday through to Saturday.
Other delivery days are available - please contact us for more information.
Delivery outside of Cornwall is on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
3. What time would you deliver to me?
We don’t offer a timed delivery service.
We are able to let you know an idea of morning or afternoon once we have all our orders arranged for the week.
Generally delivery will be around the same time each week.
Please contact us for more information.
4. The day you deliver to me isn’t suitable? Can you deliver on different days?
We deliver to most areas in Cornwall on more than one day a week.
We can generally change this for you. Please let us know and we will do our very best to sort this out for you.
5. How is my order delivered?
Our delivery team deliver using our own refrigerated vans within our delivery area.
We are asking our customers NOT to return boxes to us while there are still concerns around coronavirus.
Your order is delivered in one of our own Cornish Food Boxes which we re-use.
We ask that our boxes are returned to us. Generally we collect them when we are next delivering to you.
We can arrange to collect the boxes if you give us a call on 01872 211533. Our boxes are water resistant but cannot cope with the extremes of Cornish weather so please leave them out on the morning of your delivery, and if they can be kept under cover we would appreciate it.
6. What if there are things in the box that I don’t want?
- If there are items of veg (ie. No potatoes) or meat (ie. No veal) that you would prefer never to receive we will just replace them for you.
- If there are whole elements of the box that you don’t want (ie. No fish) we can tailor make your box for you without things you would prefer not to have.
- You can tailor make the box you would like by simply ordering exactly what you need on our website. All our veg, meat, fish and dairy items are available to buy individually as well as in our combination boxes. The combination box contents change each week and are listed on the website.
- You can let us know of items you would prefer not to receive by adding a comment when placing your order, or by filling out the boxes in the Special Instructions section of your account online.
- We do not allow substitutions in our Essential Range. These boxes are priced at a special discounted rate, and do not include making changes to the contents.
7. Where does all your produce come from?
Everything we sell comes from Cornish businesses. We only sell meat that is free range. All the fish we sell is sustainable and certified by the Cornwall Good Seafood Guide.
We do sell Fruit Boxes that contain produce that isn’t locally grown at certain times of the year but as soon as the produce is available locally we will always defer to locally grown fruit.
8. Are you organic?
No we aren’t exclusively organic. Some of the produce we sell is grown using organic practices but these businesses are not certified as organic with the Soil Association. Our main aim is supporting Cornish businesses and so we buy everything from local suppliers.
9. I would like to start a regular delivery. How does it work?
You can set up a regular delivery on our website. Just choose whether you would like a weekly, fortnightly or 4 weekly rotation. Please make sure that any subscription order meets our minimum order of £25. Not all products are available on a subscription because of the seasonality of our supply.
Once you have placed your order and paid for it, your subscription will be automatically set up. Payment is taken between 2-3 days before your order is due to be delivered.
You can cancel your subscription at any time on the website (Please remember that once an order, or subscription, has been processed you cannot cancel the order), as well as skipping weeks if you are going to be away. We are here to help so if you have any questions please call us on 01872 211533.
10. I want to add to my regular order.
You can do this in a couple of different ways.
1. If you just want to add an item as a 'one-time' delivery simply select your required items, and proceed through to the check out as usual. Select ADD TO MY EXISTING SUBSCRIPTION and pay as usual. We will add this to your food box.
2. If you want to add an item as a regular delivery select your item and choose your frequency, and follow the instructions above.
3. Just give us a call or send us an email! We are very happy to make any changes you need.
11. I want to skip or cancel a regular delivery.
It’s really easy to make a change to your regular order. Simply log onto your account on our website. Go to MY PRODUCT SUBSCRIPTIONS in the left hand menu. Here you will see everything you have as a regular order.
To skip a delivery – just click SKIP A WEEK.
To cancel your order – just click cancel.
12. I just want a one-off delivery…
That’s no problem at all. Just order exactly what you need and we’ll deliver it to you. Simple as that!
We re-use our boxes so it’s really important to us that we get them back again. If you aren’t planning to have another delivery please let us know and we will arrange to collect our boxes from you.
13. HELP!! I have a problem with my order / account / delivery!!
Don’t panic. We are always here to help and we really want you to be happy with everything you get from us!
Just call our office on 01872 211533 during office hours (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm) or email us on email@example.com outside office hours and someone will come back to you.