Here's some useful information about our delivery days, schedules and how we deliver if you're not home or haven't arrived on holiday yet.
If you have any other questions or need a different delivery day just give us a call. We would love to help.
So how does it work?
- We deliver Wednesday - Sunday. Order by 10pm, three days in advance, for a guaranteed slot.
- If you need a different delivery day please ask and we will happily arrange that if we can.
- We deliver across Cornwall and the UK every week in our own chiller vans, or we send via DPD carbon neutral shipping in our paper based, plastic free, insulated boxes.
- Our insulated boxes are designed to send chilled food for up to 48 hours. They are fully recycable or compostable.
- Delivery costs vary depending on the day and the delivery address. At checkout you will be shown various options to choose from.
- We have a minimum order of £10 and delivery charges start from just £2.50 for Cornwall and £5.99 for mainland UK.
- We have order lead times because we work with lots of small suppliers and everything is fresh so they do need time to prepare your food.
Can we book a time slot?
- We do not operate a timed delivery service.
- We operate round based delivery system and deliver until all the boxes are dropped off, sometimes into the early evening.
- This is much better for the environment, and busy Cornish roads, especially during the summer.
- If you are not going to be at home please let us know where to leave your box.
- If you are staying in holiday accommodation let us know who you booked through. We will organise your delivery with the housekeepers.
We are coming down on holiday - how does the delivery work?
- We work closely with the holiday booking agencies, holiday parks, campsites and their housekeepers.
- We will arrange for your delivery to be waiting for you when you arrive.
- If we are delivering in our own vans then we will get the key code information and leave the box with the housekeepers or inside the property.
- If the delivery is via DPD - then the box is internally chilled and is fine to be left safe for your arrival if the housekeepers are no longer at the property.
- It is preferable to have your delivery arranged for the day you arrive - this saves you having to wait in on the first day of your holiday for your delivery.
- If you are concerned about your delivery you can always ask for our ICE PACKING SERVICE. There is a charge of £6.99 for this which will ensure your food is packed in a chiller box with ice and sealed. These boxes can be left for up to 48 hours and act as a mini fridge.
- If you have any questions about our service please call us and we can organise everything over the phone.
Can we collect from you?
- Yes. It's really easy and collection is free.
- We are based just minutes off the A30 at Scorrier in Redruth.
- Our address is: UNIT 33, CARDREW TRADE PARK, CARDREW WAY, REDRUTH, TR15 1SS
- Just follow your sat nav and it'll bring you to our door where one of the team will load your boxes into your car.
- Collect Wednesday - Friday (10am - 4pm) - if you need a collection outside of these times please let us know.
- If you are visiting on holiday and require a later collection, or a Saturday collection please just let us know.
We would LOVE to deliver to you so please get in touch if we can help.